11 Best Social Media Dashboard Tools Compared (2023): Reviews & Pricing
Are you looking for the best social media dashboard tools to grow your audience and raise your business profile?
It’s not just enough to maintain a presence on multiple social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram – you need to measure and monitor to find out what works for your brand.
Then there’s monitoring and replying to comments, messages, and brand mentions.
But why do all the work yourself when there are tools that can help save you tons of time?
In this post, I’ll compare the best social media dashboard tools on the market to help you achieve that.
Sitting comfortably? Let’s make a start:
The best social media dashboard tools – summary
- Agorapulse – Best all-in-one social media dashboard tool.
- Sendible – Another powerful all-in-one social media tool. Perfect for freelancers and solopreneurs.
- Iconosquare – Best dedicated analytics dashboard.
- SocialBee – Best publishing dashboard.
- Social Status – Best for competitive research.
- Pallyy – Best budget option.
- Metricool – Best for social media advertising analytics.
- NapoleonCat – Best for customer service teams.
- Brand24 – Best for social listening.
- Sprout Social – Best for large teams.
- Cyfe – Best for marketing and advertising agencies.
#1 – Agorapulse
Best all-in-one social media dashboard tool
Agorapulse is a popular social media management tool that makes it easy to create, schedule, and publish social media posts.
It also offers some of the best analytics functionality in any social media dashboard tool.
Its key features include:
- Unified social inbox – A centralized dashboard to manage all incoming social media messages, reviews, and comments
- Intuitive publishing – You can plan, schedule, and collaborate with colleagues on social media posts.
- Social listening – Gain insights into what’s trending and what others say about your brand and your competitors
- Insightful analytics – Generate analytics reports to review which social campaigns are working and which aren’t.
- Social media ROI – Easily view which social posts drive leads, sales, and traffic.
- The unified inbox is excellent
- One of the best social schedulers we’ve tested
- Supports a wide range of social networks
- Excellent support
- 30-day free trial
- You have to renew your free trial after 15-days
- You can’t create varying versions of new posts to share at different times.
Agorapulse offers a free 30–day trial with no credit card needed. Paid plans start at €59/month/user. Yearly discounts available.
Read our Agorapulse review.
#2 – Sendible
Best for freelancers and solopreneurs
Sendible is a social media management tool and dashboard used by solopreneurs, freelancers, and larger organizations.
Its features include:
- Dashboard – From here, you can manage your DMs, comments, and assign specific conversations to team members.
- Publishing – Tailor content to specific platforms and schedule social posts and videos in one place.
- Analytics – Generate in-depth reports on your own and competitor engagement across Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.
- Collaboration – Assign and approve posts and grant custom access to team members and clients.
- You can publish individual and bulk social media posts
- You can manage engagement across all your social platforms from your dashboard.
- You can only manage one brand on the cheapest paid plan.
- No free plan
There’s a free 14-day trial, no credit card details needed, for each of the four paid plans. Prices start at $29/month. Yearly discounts available.
Read our Sendible review.
#3 – Iconosquare
Best social media analytics dashboard
Iconosquare is a powerful analytics tool for managing all your social profiles from one place. You can quickly generate reports and schedule content in one place.
In particular, we love Iconosquare for its analytics dashboard. While default dashboards are included, you can create a custom dashboard with the KPIs and metrics that matter to your business.
- Analytics: View social media metrics (reach, engagement, impressions) from one dashboard
- Reporting: Run easy-to-read visual reports on Facebook, TikTok, Instagram, and Twitter performance within custom time frames.
- Publishing: Schedule social content in advance across multiple platforms. You can even schedule the first comment on your Instagram posts.
- Collaboration: Share access with colleagues and clients to edit, accept, or reject posts
- Quick and easy to set up
- Custom dashboard builder
- Ideally suited to visual social networks
- There’s no free plan
- Paid plans are on the pricier side
Paid plans start at €59/month. Save up to 22% with a yearly subscription. Get started with a free 14-day trial.
Read our Iconosquare review.
#4 – SocialBee
Best publishing dashboard
SocialBee is one of the best social media scheduling tools. Its publishing dashboard is pretty advanced, with bulk scheduling tools, content re-queuing, and a browser extension for post-curation.
- Analytics: Get helpful insights on your audience, pages, and posts.
- Schedule: Plan social media posts, schedule posts for entire content categories, and create evergreen content with posting sequences that revive older posts.
- Find new content: Convert articles into posts, or curate content ideas with the browser extension.
- Several post-generation options
- Bulk scheduling capabilities
- Facilitates evergreen content creation
- No social inbox
- Calendar view is a bit clunky
Starts at $19/month for five social media accounts. Get 2 months free by paying yearly. You can get started with their 14-day free trial.
Read our SocialBee review.
#5 – Social Status
Best for competitive research
Social Status is a dedicated social media analytics tool that helps you observe engagement on your own and competing channels – from one dashboard. You can also review ad analytics.
- Social reporting: Measure post engagement, video views, impressions, link clicks, and growth across multiple social channels.
- Ad analytics: Track your social ad campaigns’ cost, revenue, and effectiveness.
- Competitor analysis: Benchmark against rivals in your industry. Track competitors across multiple channels and spy on their social media strategies. Measure reaction sentiment and gain strategic insights.
- Influencer analytics: Collaborate with your influencers and measure their campaign performance. You can also benchmark influencers, including those of competitors.
- Advanced analytics, including influencer and competitor analysis
- White labeling available
- Fully customizable reports
- No scheduling features or social inbox
- Custom reports only become available on higher plans
- You can only access three months of data history on the Starter plan
There’s a free plan that covers three web pages or social media accounts. Premium plans unlock report exports and analytics, starting at $29/month. Get 3 months free by paying annually. Get started with a 14-day free trial.
#6 – Pallyy
Best budget social media dashboard
Pallyy offers a free plan that permits you to schedule 15 posts a month, making it ideal if you’re on a budget. Often Pallyy is at the forefront of social media innovations and offers a stand-out UI.
Key features include:
- Social inbox: Review all social messages and comments in one inbox, including TikTok comments. You can assign team members to specific threads.
- Scheduling: Schedule content for all major platforms. Save templates, preset hashtags, and easily toggle which profiles display in the calendar view.
- Reporting: Create custom report timeframes and export them as PDFs. Customize which charts are included in visual reports.
- Teams: You and your team can collaborate in Pallyy with a team chat, post status labels, post drafts, etc.
- Manage TikTok comments from the social inbox (not many tools offer this)
- Free plan available with 15 posts per month
- Intuitive UI
- Its scheduling functionality isn’t advanced (for example, you can’t re-queue posts)
- Mostly Instagram-centric
- No white labeling
Free plan available. Premium plans start at $15/month; save 10% with a yearly plan. Get started with a 14-day free trial.
Read our Pallyy review.
#7 – Metricool
Best for social media advertising analytics
Metricool is a social media dashboard with a heavy focus on analytics. It goes beyond the usual social networks. I.e., they pull data from Google Ads, TikTok Ads, and Facebook (Meta) Ads.
Other features include:
- The planner: Schedule and automate social media posts across multiple platforms from Metricool’s calendar.
- Competition analysis: Keep an eye on your rivals on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Twitch, and YouTube. Get insights from their social strategies to fuel your own content.
- Ad analysis: Keep tabs on your Facebook and Google ad campaigns and optimize your advertising budget accordingly.
- Google Data Studio: Pull data from all the accounts you have connected to Metricool to Google’s Data Studio and generate reports.
- You benefit from one comprehensive dashboard where you can view data from lots of social channels
- Metricool’s free plan is pretty generous
- Data history is limited to just two months on all pricing plans
- White labeling is only available with Metricool’s most expensive plan- even then you have to discuss this in more detail with Metricool’s team first.
There’s a free forever plan. Pricing plans scale with the number of businesses you wish to manage. Paid plans start at $18/month; annual discounts available.
#8 – NapoleonCat
Best for customer service teams
This social dashboard combines various features for collaborative teams. NapoleonCat won Best Est. ROI at G2 for Summer 2022.
Key features include:
- Social inbox: Collaborate, track, and reply to messages across social channels and customer service tickets from one dashboard. Tag messages and assign them to different team members.
- Automation: Use automation to streamline customer communications, hide, delete or reply to comments based on keywords and phrases, and send automated replies with if-then logic.
- Publishing: Automate post-approval, scheduling, and publishing across social media channels. You can map content out in a shared, color-coded calendar.
- Analytics: Review content performance, your competitors’ channels, and your social media campaign conversions, response rates, and engagement.
- Reports: Schedule regular, customized, automated reports branded with your company logo and colors.
- Automate comment moderation
- Includes all critical social dashboard features on all plans
- Comprehensive analytics and competitor research
- Doesn’t support TikTok
- Lacks advanced publishing features (like automatically scheduling the best time to post)
- Prices quickly ramp up with more users
14-day trial available. Pricing starts at $31/month for one user and three social profiles. Get 2 months free by paying yearly.
#9 – Brand24
Best for social listening
Brand24 listens for brand mentions across online news, social channels, blogs, forums, etc., so you’ll know whenever anyone’s talking about you on the web.
Key features include:
- Mentions feed: Here, you can review online content mentioning your brand, sentiment analysis, and mention analytics.
- Discussion volume: Receive notifications if brand mentions suddenly spike in quantity and with “louder” sentiment. Respond quickly to changes in perception, or maximize potential engagement.
- Influencers: Find the most effective influencers in your industry by identifying people already talking about your brand.
- Filtering: Narrow keyword search to specific social channels, sentiments, and more.
- Reports: Customize consumer insight, PR, marketing, and competitor analysis reports.
- Powerful social listening
- Customizable reports and alerts
- White-labeling available
- Is pricey
- It’s just a social listening tool – i.e., there are no other social features (post scheduling, social inbox, etc.)
Free 14-day trial, then pricing starts at $79/month. Get 2 months free by paying yearly.
Read our Brand24 review.
#10 – Sprout Social
Best for enterprise companies
Sprout Social boasts social media engagement, publishing, analytics, and listening features. This tool best suits larger businesses that want to amplify employee engagement within their content strategy.
Key features include:
- Engagement: Engage with customers through a unified social inbox. Utilize automation to monitor social activity and organize incoming messages.
- Publishing and scheduling: Plan, create, manage and post social content as a team using its social media calendar tool. Here you can organize posts across channels in one calendar. You can also automate content approval flows.
- Analytics: Access rich social data and analytics and generate customizable reports.
- Listening: Track trends from conversations on social media that mention keywords relevant to your brand.
- Employee advocacy: Add content to the platform that employees can quickly post to their social networks, draft message ideas for social content, and send targeted communications within your organization.
- Inbuilt CRM and powerful social inbox
- Basic social listening features
- Range of collaboration tools
- Very high price tag that appears to outweigh its functionality
- There’s somewhat of a learning curve
Sprout Social starts at $249 per month. Additional users cost $199 per month. Get started with a 30-day free trial.
Read our Sprout Social review.
#11 – Cyfe
Best for marketing and advertising
Cyfe is an analytics software that allows you to monitor various social channels, including social media statistics, and embed that data anywhere you need. For example, other dashboards, custom reports, blog posts, or onto your website. This is helpful for marketing teams that need to share data from many sources.
Key features include:
- Embedded analytics: Visualize, share and embed your data. Add business metric dashboards to your employee’s admin pages. Enhance product pages or blog posts by adding dynamic, interactive analytics for everyone to see.
- Custom widgets: Connect internal or proprietary data sources (closed-source software) to Cyfe, even if they’re not listed amongst their integrations, using custom widgets. For example, SQL, CSV, Google Sheets, Private URLs, and more.
- Affordable – especially for white-label dashboards
- Easy to use
- Great customer service
- Wide range of integrations beyond social media
- No other social dashboard tools, like a social inbox or post scheduling
Free 14-day trial, starting at $19/month for one user.
What is a social media dashboard?
A social media dashboard can take many forms. For example, analytics dashboards, publishing dashboards, or a complete dashboard to power your entire social media strategy.
Social media analytics tools such as Social Status make it easy to monitor and measure your social media activity.
Whilst social media publishing tools such as SocialBee make it easy to publish and schedule new (and reschedule old) content.
Then there are all-in-one social media management tools such as Agorapulse and Sendible that provide everything you need in one tool. This includes publishing, analytics, inbox, social listening, and reporting.
Finding the best social media tools for your business
As we’ve seen, not all social media dashboards are made alike. While some, like SocialBee, focus on scheduling and publishing, others offer only advanced analytics and few content-related tools. Amongst the latter, Cyfe and Brand24 are potent examples.
Consider your business’s needs and size before making any final decisions. Needless to say, the number of users and access to advanced features can quickly drive up the price.
All in all, we recommend Agorapulse as the best option for those who need an all-in-one tool. It’s a well-rounded social media dashboard that combines the most crucial features at a more affordable price.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. This means we may make a small commission if you make a purchase.