Are you looking for proven strategies to accelerate your blog’s growth?
Or are you looking for the right advice to help get your blog off the ground?
Awesome. You’re in the right place – millions of bloggers read our content each year.
And here’s why:
Blogging Wizard is a leading learning resource for anyone who wants to start and grow a blog.
While we provide plenty of helpful content for new bloggers, we also provide in-depth resources for entrepreneurs who want to take their blog to the next level.
We give you the advice you need to build, grow, and profit from your blog. So, you can earn a living blogging about what you love.
You’ll find tutorials, tactics, and strategies you can put into action right away.
The beliefs Blogging Wizard is founded upon
- We don’t have to be a great writer or be super smart to become a successful blogger. But if we adopt a learning mindset and putting in plenty of time, and hard work – we can accomplish anything.
- We don’t have to be chained to our blog’s 24/7 to make them successful (but be prepared to work a lot to get it off the ground) – by working smarter we can ensure we spend more times with those we love.
- While there are countless institutions focused on driving people apart – blogging can bring us together.
- Blogging can give us the power to become real change agents, and make a difference one person at our time – right from our armchair. Like Gandhi says; “be the change that you wish to see in the world”.
We’ve been featured or mentioned by:
So are you ready to accelerate your blog’s growth? Sign up for our newsletter to get our latest posts, as well as 15+ exclusive guides and checklists that you won’t find on the blog.
What you’ll find here on Blogging Wizard
Our mission is to publish detailed guides, tutorials and how-to’s that you can put into action right away.
You’ll learn about the strategies, tactics, and tools that you need to give your blog magic powers.
Some of our must-read posts include:
- How To Start A Blog Today: Everything You Need To Start Writing
- How To Choose The Perfect Niche For Your Blog
- Choosing A Blog Name You Won’t Regret: The Complete Guide
- The Definitive Guide To Growing Your Blog’s Audience
- 36 Smart Ways To Grow Your Email List 2x Faster
- The Serious Blogger’s Guide To Traffic Generation
- How To Promote Your Blog: The Complete Beginner’s Guide
- 11 WordPress Plugins To Put Your Email List Growth On Overdrive
- How To Create The Perfect Lead Magnet To Grow Your Blog’s Email Subscribers (With Examples)
- Guest Blogging Strategy: How To Knock Your Next Guest Post Out Of The Park
- How To Get More Social Shares: The Definitive Guide For Bloggers
- 6 Steps To Writing Captivating Blog Post Intros Every Time
- The Best Landing Page Plugins For WordPress: Boost Your Conversions
Alternatively, click here to read our latest blog posts.
How (and why) it all got started…
Hey, Adam Connell here…
I started Blogging Wizard in 2012, as a platform to share what I was learning in my new role at a marketing agency. Since then it’s grown into a go-to resource for both beginner and intermediate bloggers.
You’ll find blog posts written by myself and a handful of other talented bloggers.
I don’t have an ‘open door’ policy when it comes to accepting contributors. In fact, I only accept new contributors when I’m confident in their knowledge and experience – this means you can rest easy knowing that the people writing for Blogging Wizard know their stuff!
Here are a few quick facts about me:
- In college (around 2009), I launched a free online record label to promote my music and my friends. Our music has racked up close to 3 million downloads thanks to a blog and a few online communities.
- Before becoming a full-time blogger I was the operations manager at a marketing agency, where I handled the SEO & content marketing efforts of national and global brands.
- In 3-4 months I was able to launch a new service and grow it to 30K/month by spending a few days each month on blogging & guest blogging.
- I have a degree in Music Technology, majoring in Music Marketing.
- The best trick I can do on a yo-yo is “split the atom”.
- I started playing guitar at the age of 13.
- Built my first website when I was 12 using HTML – it didn’t go well but hey, I was only 12.
- I live in the heart of the UK with my girlfriend Nicola – she now helps me out with the running of Blogging Wizard.
Since 2009, I’ve learned a lot about marketing and blogging – particularly what does and doesn’t work. My advice has been shared with millions of bloggers already. I’m excited to share that knowledge with you too.
Blogging Wizard is a project that I’ve poured my heart and soul into – I’m passionate about helping other bloggers take things to the next level, and I can’t wait to see what you can accomplish with what you’ll learn here.
Now, let’s make the magic happen.
Thanks and talk soon,