Do you want to build conversion-focused WordPress landing pages?
You’ll need a landing page plugin that makes the process as quick and easy as possible.
In this post, you will discover the best WordPress landing page plugins on the market and recommendations for different situations.
Let’s get started:
The best WordPress landing page plugins
- Thrive Architect – Best overall landing page builder. Flexible editor and large selection of landing page templates. Thrive membership provides a lot of value.
- OptimizePress – Best for simplicity. Visual editor is easy to use and great selection of templates. Includes sales funnel builder and checkout page builder.
- Leadpages – Best SaaS landing page builder. Ideal for those who work with WordPress in addition to other content management systems.
- Beaver Builder – Great page builder that can also do landing pages. Limited free version available.
- Elementor Pro – Popular page builder plugin. Ideal for those who want a full site builder that can also handle landing pages. Most templates are for websites not landing pages.
- Brizy – Up and coming landing page builder. Missing some features of other plugins but provides an excellent user interface.
- Coming Soon Pro – Best for coming soon style landing pages only.
Now, let’s get into the specifics of each WordPress plugin:
1. Thrive Architect
Thrive Architect is a popular WordPress landing page plugin. While it can be used as a page builder for pages and posts, it’s perfect for building conversion-focused WordPress landing pages and other funnel pages.
You get a drag & drop page editor with advanced control over mobile responsiveness. And all the conversion-focused page elements you need. The visual editor is easy to use and the front-end style editor means you can visualise the page as you build it.
Add email sign up forms to your landing pages and connect your forms to popular email marketing services easily. And even some of the less popular providers that most plugins don’t integrate with such as SendOwl and WebinarJam.
You can also all sorts of conversion-focused elements to your pages. Including call-to-action buttons, testimonials, countdown timers, pricing tables, mobile-responsive data tables, contact forms, and more.
You can build WordPress landing pages within the layout of your theme, start from a completely blank page, or load one of the 270+ page templates. Themed template sets make it easy to build a sales funnel that fits together visually.
Thrive Architect features:
- Customizable drag & drop visual editor
- 270+ landing page templates organized into themed sets
- API integrations for most popular email marketing services
- A/B split-testing add-on available (check out Thrive Optimize)
- Edit both posts and pages
- Integrates with other Thrive Themes products
- Regularly updated and maintained with a focus on core landing page functionality
Thrive Architect pricing: $67 for lifetime updates and 1 year of support. A membership plan offers access to all Thrive Themes products. This includes a WordPress theme, quiz builder, opt-in forms, and more.
Learn more in our Thrive Architect review.
2. OptimizePress 3.0
OptimizePress is a purpose-built WordPress landing page plugin with enough functionality to power your entire sales funnel.
It is 100% focused on creating high-converting marketing pages that get you leads, customers, and email subscribers.
Version 3.0 has been rebuilt from the ground up. It is now one of the most refined and enjoyable drag & drop editors I’ve tested so far. They named their new editor, “The Lightning Builder” and that name is definitely deserved.
They have a new selection of landing page templates which includes: squeeze pages, long-form sales pages, video sales pages, lead capture pages, video landing pages, thank you pages, course pages, webinar pages, and more. And some templates are designed in sets for consistency throughout your sales funnel.
A lead generation focused WordPress theme is included and on some plans you get access to a checkout builder and funnel builder. A/B testing and analytics is included in some plans.
- Simple but powerful drag & drop editor makes page design easy
- Large selection of landing page templates designed in sets
- Large selection of email + webinar integrations
- Go beyond simple funnel pages and create entire sales funnels
- Integrate payment gateways and build conversion-focused checkout pages
- Ability to disable/enable scripts on your landing pages
- Includes a lead generation focused WordPress theme
Pricing: Starts from $99/year.
Leadpages is much more than a plugin for your WordPress landing pages. It is a complete lead generation platform.
Since it’s a SaaS solution, you can build landing pages and entire websites using a drag & drop editor, and publish them without impacting your server resources.
You can choose to push the landing page directly to your website, via the Leadpages WordPress plugin. You can also upload a HTML page directly to your server, or publish them via a Leadpages URL (great for temporary pages.)
Leadpages allows you to manage pages across multiple domains from a single dashboard. This can be a huge time-saver if you have clients or have a lot of websites.
Their drag & drop page builder includes 200+ conversion-optimized templates. While their designs do look incredible, they are great conversions. For example, one lead generation page template I used (and spent around 10-15 minutes customising) converts at over 30% without any A/B testing.
- Drag & drop builder visual builder
- Fully hosted solution means pages load on their fast servers
- Popup & alert bars
- Includes a simple website builder feature (ideal for simple websites without a blog)
- Integrates with popular email providers and Calendly
- Build checkout pages and integrate with Stripe
- A/B split testing
Pricing: Plans start from $25/month (billed annually) with no traffic limits.
Alternatively, you can learn more in our Leadpages review.
4. Beaver Builder
Beaver Builder is a drag & drop page building plugin that can be used for WordPress landing page creation.
Using the front-end visual editor, you can craft eye-catching custom page layouts without any fuss. The editor feels smooth and lightweight – it doesn’t hang while saving.
You can add opt-in forms, contact pages, pricing tables, and other conversion-focused elements. Although not as many as Thrive Architect.
There is a nice selection of templates included, for both content pages, and landing pages. That said, the selection is fairly limited. Those they have look great. And you can create your own templates.
- Powerful but simple drag & drop visual editor
- Large selection of elements to add to your pages
- Well-designed but limited selection of landing page templates
- Supports WooCommerce
- Integrates with popular email providers
- Full website design available with the Themer add-on (purchased separately)
Pricing: Plans start at $99 for 1 year of support.
5. Elementor Pro
Elementor Pro is another popular page builder plugin that can be used for WordPress landing pages, product pages & marketing funnels.
Elementor has a great drag & drop editor that you can use to make custom page layouts.
One of the reasons for Elementor’s popularity is that there is a free version of the plugin. While that version has some great features, you need the Pro version for the visual form builder & email marketing integrations. And a lot of other cool features (more on those in a moment.)
You get access to great looking page templates and content blocks. However, you won’t find some of the more conversion-focused templates such as webinar registrations and local lead generation templates.
Elementor has a limited number of marketing integrations compared to other landing page plugins but there is a Zapier integration available.
- Drag & drop visual editor with large selection of widgets
- Includes WordPress popover builder
- WooCommerce page builder and 15+ shop widgets
- WordPress Theme builder functionality is included
- Expandable via third-party plugins
- Large selection of landing page templates available
Pricing: Starts at $49/year for 1 site.
Brizy is a great page builder plugin that can be used for WordPress landing page creation.
While Brizy is a lot newer than other plugins on this list, it has an extremely smooth visual editor.
Overall, it is limited in features compared to other plugins on this list but it makes up for this with a beautiful set of pre-made templates.
Use the drag & drop editor to tweak pre-made templates, or build pages with pre-made blocks.
Email marketing integrations are limited but you can connect Zapier if there’s no direct integration. Brizy is in active development so expect a lot of improvements and additional features in the future.
- Powerful drag & drop visual editor
- Popup creator
- Save time with pre-made blocks
- Good selection of landing page templates
- Integrate your Shortpixel account to compress images as you upload them to the visual editor
- Leads saved in WordPress so you don’t have to integrate an email provider
Pricing: Starts at $49/year. A free version is available with limited features.
7. Coming Soon Pro by SeedProd
Coming Soon Pro is the only WordPress plugin on this list that specialises in a certain type of landing page. You’ve probably guessed that it’s a Coming Soon page.
So, if you’re looking for a feature loaded page builder plugin or a full WordPress funnel builder – this isn’t the plugin for you.
However, Coming Soon pages are a great way to hide a website while it’s being built, and build an email list at the same time.
This plugin allows you to create simple pages using a visual editor, although it’s not “drag & drop” like others in this list. You can easily integrate with the likes of ActiveCampaign, ConvertKit, Mad Mimi, AWeber, iContact, and more.
It’s ideal for creating basic lead capture pages such as squeeze pages and splash pages.
One of the features I love about Coming Soon Pro is the access controls. Any other WordPress plugin on this list can create a great coming soon page, but they don’t offer access control like this plugin. Coming Soon Pro’s access control features are a great benefit when launching a website.
- Create simple ‘coming soon’ style WordPress landing pages
- Hide your website from the public, while giving access to clients
- Reward people for sharing your website’s launch across their social networks
- Built-in contact form
- API integrations with popular email marketing software
Pricing: Starts from $29.60. Free version available with limited features (e.g. no access control.)
What is the best landing page plugin for you?
The best WordPress landing page plugin depends on your needs.
Most other plugins on this list are primarily aimed at web designers so their development focus reflects that.
You can do more with the Thrive’s editor but OptimizePress is simpler to use and has checkout page functionality.
If you want A/B testing, checkout Thrive Optimize – it includes the core plugin and a split-testing add-on.
That wraps up our comparison of the best WordPress landing page plugins. I hope you find it useful.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. This means we may make a small commission if you make a purchase.