Do you want to build conversion-focused WordPress landing pages?
You’ll need a landing page plugin that makes the process as quick and easy as possible.
In this post, you will discover the best WordPress landing page plugins on the market and recommendations for different situations.
Let’s get started:
The best WordPress landing page plugins compared
- Thrive Architect – Best overall landing page builder. Flexible editor and large selection of landing page templates.
- OptimizePress – Best for simplicity. Visual editor is easy to use and great selection of templates. Includes sales funnel builder and checkout page builder.
- Landingi – Powerful SaaS landing page tool that integrates with WordPress. Ideal for those who work with WordPress in addition to other content management systems.
- SeedProd – Solid dedicated plugin for creating landing pages & other campaign pages.
- Beaver Builder – Great page builder that can also do landing pages.
- Elementor Pro – Popular page builder plugin. Ideal for those who want a full site builder that can also handle landing pages. Most templates are for websites not landing pages.
- Brizy – Up and coming landing page builder. Missing some features of other plugins but provides an excellent user interface.
Now, let’s get into the specifics of each WordPress plugin:
1. Thrive Architect
Thrive Architect is a popular WordPress landing page plugin. While it can be used as a page builder for pages and posts, it’s perfect for building conversion-focused WordPress landing pages and other funnel pages.
You get a drag & drop page editor with advanced control over mobile responsiveness. And all the conversion-focused page elements you need. The visual editor is easy to use and the front-end style editor means you can visualise the page as you build it.
Add email sign up forms to your landing pages and connect your forms to popular email marketing services easily. And even some of the less popular providers that most plugins don’t integrate with such as SendOwl and WebinarJam.
You can also all sorts of conversion-focused elements to your pages. Including call-to-action buttons, testimonials, countdown timers, pricing tables, mobile-responsive data tables, contact forms, and more.
You can build landing pages within the layout of your theme, start from a completely blank page, or load one of the 270+ page templates. Themed template sets make it easy to build a sales funnel that fits together visually.
- Customizable drag & drop visual editor.
- 270+ landing page templates organized into themed sets.
- API integrations for most popular email marketing services.
- A/B split-testing add-on (check out Thrive Optimize).
- Edit both posts and pages.
- Integrates with other Thrive Themes products.
- Regularly updated and maintained with a focus on core landing page functionality.
Pricing: $99/year (renews at $199/year thereafter) for standalone product or access all Thrive Themes products for $299/year (renews at $599/year thereafter) with Thrive Suite.
Learn more in our Thrive Architect review.
2. OptimizePress 3.0
OptimizePress is a purpose-built WordPress landing page plugin that can power your entire sales funnel.
It is 100% focused on creating high-converting marketing pages that get you leads, customers, and email subscribers.
Version 3.0 has been rebuilt from the ground up. It is now one of the most refined drag & drop editors I’ve tested so far. They named their new editor, “The Lightning Builder” and that name is well deserved.
They have a new selection of landing page templates which includes: squeeze pages, long-form sales pages, video sales pages, lead capture pages, video landing pages, thank you pages, course pages, webinar pages, and more. And some templates are designed in sets for consistency throughout your sales funnel.
A lead generation focused WordPress theme is included and on some plans you get access to a checkout builder and funnel builder.
The funnel builder is amazing. You can build sales funnels from scratch or from pre-built templates. You can then dig into analytics and run A/B tests on your funnel pages to boost conversions.
- Simple but powerful drag & drop editor makes page design easy.
- Large selection of landing page templates designed in sets.
- Large selection of email + webinar integrations.
- Go beyond simple funnel pages and create entire sales funnels.
- Integrate payment gateways and build conversion-focused checkout pages.
- Ability to disable/enable scripts on your landing pages.
- Includes a lead generation focused WordPress theme.
Pricing: Starts from $129/year.
Landingi is much more than a plugin for your WordPress landing pages. It is a complete lead generation platform.
Since it’s a SaaS solution, you can build landing pages and entire websites using a drag & drop editor, and publish them without impacting your server resources.
You can choose to push the landing page directly to your website, via the Landingi WordPress plugin. You can also upload a HTML page directly to your server, or publish them via a Landingi URL (great for temporary pages.)
Landingi allows you to manage pages across multiple domains from a single dashboard. This can be a huge time-saver if you have clients or have a lot of websites.
Their drag & drop page builder includes 300+ conversion-optimized templates. While their designs do look incredible, they are great conversions. For example, one lead generation page template I used (and spent around 10-15 minutes customising) converts at over 30% without any A/B testing.
- Drag & drop builder visual builder
- Fully hosted solution means pages load on their fast servers
- Popup templates & lightboxes
- Integrates with popular email providers
- CRM and sales integrations
- A/B split testing (not on lowest plan)
Pricing: Plans start from $55/month (billed annually).
Once upon a time, SeedProd was the defacto plugin for creating coming soon style landing pages.
Now, SeedProd has been transformed into a dedicated landing page builder plugin for WordPress.
You now get access to a drag & drop visual builder that’s capable of building all sorts of funnel pages. And comes with all the conversion focused elements you need to improve your lead generation efforts.
This includes webinar pages, squeeze pages, lead capture pages, sales pages, and more. You can also create lead generation focused 404 error pages.
Start with a landing page template that fits your needs. Customize your page. And integrate your opt-in form with email providers such as ConvertKit, ActiveCampaign, AWeber, and more. Alternatively, add a CTA button that links to your checkout page.
- Drag & drop visual editor.
- Large selection of modern landing page templates.
- Pre-built design sections to speed up page building.
- Built-in coming soon & maintenance modes.
- Revision history and access controls.
- Access to over 2 million stock photos.
- API integrations with popular email marketing software.
Pricing: Starts from $39.50.
5. Beaver Builder
Beaver Builder is a drag & drop page building plugin that can be used for WordPress landing page creation.
Using the front-end visual editor, you can craft eye-catching custom page layouts without any fuss. The editor feels smooth and lightweight – it doesn’t hang while saving.
You can add opt-in forms, contact pages, pricing tables, and other conversion-focused elements. Although not as many as Thrive Architect.
There is a nice selection of templates included, for both content pages, and landing pages. That said, the selection is fairly limited. Those they have look great. And you can create your own templates.
- Powerful but simple drag & drop visual editor.
- Large selection of elements to add to your pages.
- Well-designed but limited selection of landing page templates.
- Supports WooCommerce.
- Integrates with popular email providers.
- Full website design available with the Themer add-on (purchased separately).
Pricing: Plans start at $99 for 1 year of support.
Elementor is another popular page builder plugin that can be used for WordPress landing pages, product pages & marketing funnels.
Elementor has a great drag & drop editor that you can use to make custom page layouts.
One of the reasons for Elementor’s popularity is that there is a free version of the plugin. While that version has some great features, you need the Pro version for the visual form builder & email marketing integrations. And a lot of other cool features (more on those in a moment.)
You get access to great looking page templates and content blocks. However, the focus is clearly on building websites and as such lacks some of the more conversion-focused templates.
Elementor has an impressive free version but you’ll need the paid version to get access to the opt-in form element. Fortunately, the paid version is affordable and includes plenty of other features such as popovers and a theme builder.
- Drag & drop visual editor with large selection of widgets.
- Includes popover builder.
- WooCommerce page builder and 15+ shop widgets.
- Theme builder functionality is included.
- Expandable via third-party plugins.
- Large selection of landing page templates available.
Pricing: Starts at $59/year for 1 site.
Read our Elementor review.
Brizy is a great page builder plugin that can be used for WordPress landing page creation.
While Brizy is a lot newer than other plugins on this list, it has an extremely smooth visual editor.
Overall, it is limited in features compared to other plugins on this list but it makes up for this with a beautiful set of pre-made templates.
Use the drag & drop editor to tweak pre-made templates, or build pages with pre-made blocks.
Email marketing integrations are limited but you can connect Zapier if there’s no direct integration. Brizy is in active development so expect a lot of improvements and additional features in the future.
- Powerful drag & drop visual editor.
- Popup creator.
- Save time with pre-made blocks.
- Good selection of landing page templates.
- Integrate your Shortpixel account to compress images as you upload them to the visual. editor.
- Leads saved in WordPress so you don’t have to integrate an email provider.
Pricing: Starts at $49/year. A free version is available with limited features.
What should you look for in a landing page plugin?
If you want to build a conversion-focused landing page in the most efficient way possible, it’s worth considering the following:
Drag & drop visual editor for full customisation
Building your WordPress landing page needs to be easy, but there’s nothing worse than having a great design you can’t customise. Fortunately, all of the landing page plugins in this post have highly functional visual editors.
Email sign up forms
The majority of landing page plugins are primarily page builders. If your goal is to grow your email list or lead generation, you’re going to need a way of adding email sign up forms to your landing pages. Whichever plugin you choose, needs to have this element.
Email marketing integrations
Sticking with email sign ups for a moment; there are a lot of email marketing services on the marketing. When choosing a landing page plugin for WordPress, it’s important to know which email marketing provider you’ll be connecting your sign up forms to.
Some landing page plugins such as Elementor have limited direct integrations. Whereas Thrive Architect and OptimizePress both supports the platforms you might expect such as ConvertKit, ActiveCampaign, and GetResponse. But, they also support the likes of Campaign Monitor, Constant Contact, Mailerlite, Brevo, Sendy and SendLane.
A neat feature of Thrive Architect is the “custom HTML forms” feature. For example, if there is no integration with your email provider, you can add the code from a HTML form, and the plugin will send email subscribers through that form. It’s a good work around that is quicker than integrating a tool like Zapier.
A/B split testing functionality
When it comes to optimizing your WordPress landing page, best practice is nothing more than a starting point. To truly improve conversions you need to test to find what works.
In an ideal world, you’ll have A/B split testing included without having to install a third-party plugin or integrate another tool. Split testing works best when it’s easy and hassle free.
For example, if you get Thrive Architect, you will also get access to Thrive Optimize – their split-testing add-on. OptimizePress has a sales funnel add-on that includes split-testing and complete building of sales funnels. And Divi Builder has split-testing built directly into the core plugin.
Themed templates to build out your landing pages
For the life of me, I can’t understand why most landing page plugins don’t offer themed templates.
The majority of plugins on this list offer a great selection of pre-made templates, but Thrive Architect & OptimizePress release templates in sets. What’s great about this is that you can quickly build-out entire sales funnels with matching designs, without trying to mess about turning a lead capture page into a thank you or confirmation page.
The same goes for Divi – they have a nice selection of pre-made layouts designed in themed sets. Although, some of these are for regular website pages rather than landing pages.
It’s true, this isn’t necessarily a deal breaker, but it’s something to consider because it makes the landing page creation process so much easier.
What is the best landing page plugin?
The best plugin depends on your needs.
Thrive Architect has the most flexible visual editor which means you can make more complex designs. It also benefits from deep integration with other Thrive Themes products which includes their A/B testing add-on (Thrive Optimize) and their opt-in form plugin (Thrive Leads).
OptimizePress has a less flexible visual editor but it’s easier to use. It also benefits from a conversion-focused WordPress theme, checkout builder, and funnel builder.
The funnel builder is particularly impressive. It includes pre-built funnel templates, a visual overview of your funnel, A/B testing, and analytics.
Most other WordPress plugins on this list are primarily aimed at web designers and general page building so their development focus reflects that.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. This means we may make a small commission if you make a purchase.