Note: Submissions are currently closed.
On rare occasions we accept guest contributors from top-tier bloggers and marketers here at Blogging Wizard.
If you want to be part of the 1% that we accept, read this page and follow all of the instructions.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for experienced bloggers and marketers who can help us achieve our mission of helping entrepreneurs turn their blogs into profitable businesses.
We publish content on a wide variety of topics:
- Content strategy
- Content marketing
- Email marketing
- Sales funnels
- Product creation
- Social media
- Web hosting
What about the types of content we are looking for?
- Case studies that showcase results you have achieved.
- Data driven articles – if you have proprietary data, even better.
- In-depth guides focused around the topics above.
All content should be backed up by proper keyword research to give your content the longest lifespan possible.
- You must be the writer – we do not accept ghost written content.
- Your post must be at least 1,500 words.
- Your post must be unique and written specifically for our audience.
- Your post cannot be republished on other platforms.
- Your post should be well written, proof-read and ready to publish.
- Content must be actionable and easy for readers to implement.
- Basic advice should be avoided. For example, an article on content promotion should avoid generic advice like “publish on social media”.
- External links can be included where relevant but affiliate links or client links are not permitted. We may remove links that are competing or do not serve our audience.
- Only include images where relevant and not “shoehorned” into the post. Screenshots and charts are good examples of what to include.
- Each image should include a source link.
- Your post should be written in short, easily digestible paragraphs.
- Your post should be well formatted, and use H2, H3 tags where relevant.
- Deliver your content via Google Docs with your author bio and your Gravatar enabled email address.
By submitting your article to us, you agree that:
- You understand that a successful pitch doesn’t mean your article will be published. We, unfortunately, cannot publish articles that require too many edits and we do not allow resubmissions.
- You have personally written the content.
- We have your permission to edit the post and make changes as necessary including future updates.
- We can repurpose your post into other content formats as a means of promotion.
- You will assist in the promotion of your article and not just share it once on social media (that’s just not enough).
What should you include in your pitch?
- Who are you? Introduce yourself. Let us know who you are and your background/experience.
- Your biggest business wins – We are looking for contributors who walk the walk, not those who just talk the talk.
- Sample articles – We need to see links to at least 4 previous guest posts you have written for other sites. And, yes, they need your byline.
- Who you work for – Do you represent a company? Or are you trying to get visibility for your own website? Be honest.
- Topic ideas – Include 3 topic ideas that are backed by proper keyword research.
- Confirmation – Confirm you have read and agree to the contributor guidelines above.
Ready to send your pitch?
Ok, here’s the important part:
We get a lot of spammy guest post pitches so to ensure your pitch stands out, you need to email it to:
[Removed – we’ll add the email back once we re-open to new submissions]
With the following subject line: “I want to write for Blogging Wizard”
Note: We can only reply if you are successful. Unfortunately we get too many pitches to respond to each one. Also, please avoid sending any follow ups.